WEST BROTHERS RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- You can return any full price items for an exchange within 30 days of the purchase date.
- All goods must arrive in their original, unworn and resalable condition including tags, stickers, boxes and casing within 30 days of the order purchase date.
- If you are unable to return the item with its original packaging, we unfortunately cannot process your exchange and we will send the item back to you.
- Should you select the incorrect product sizing an exchange can be offered, however additional shipping fees will apply.
- Please note while we take all care possible to ensure that you receive your goods, we cannot take responsibility for any damages or loss incurred during the delivery.
- Sale items are priced accordingly due to being last in size or at the end of their run and cannot be exchanged or refunded unless faulty.
- We are able to either exchange the size/colour/style of any full price item (where stock is available) or issue an online or in-store credit for the returned item.
Please contact us first via email@example.com to organize the exchange.
Once confirmed via email the goods can be sent to the below address.
Please ensure you have securely packed the item and invoice and ship the package to;
Shop 41, 43 Yirrigan Drive
The Square Mirrabooka Shopping Centre
Perth, WA 6061
Ensure you retain the receipt for the return shipping as this will be needed in the event the package is not received by West Brothers.
When returning shoes please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not attach anything to the outside of the original shoe box/packaging.
Should the shoe box/packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition we may not be able to accept your return.
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS
In the case of faulty or incorrect items you will need to coordinate this through our Online returns team.
To allow us to investigate the error please email firstname.lastname@example.org a photo of the tax invoice (provided with your order) as well as an image of the faulty or incorrect items.
Once this has been investigated we will provide instructions on how to return the product.
RETURN ONLINE ITEMS IN-STORE
- Sale items may not be exchanged or returned unless faulty.
- If the item is faulty and cannot be replaced or repaired, a full refund will be provided.
- Customers must provide the online order tax invoice as proof of purchase.
- All goods must be in their original, unworn and resalable condition including tags, stickers, boxes and casing.
- If you return the item without its original packaging we will be unable to process your return.
- Please note that while we take all care possible in ensuring that you receive your goods, we cannot take responsibility for any damages or loss incurred during the delivery process.
WEST BROTHERS REFUND POLICY
- We will gladly exchange any full priced items. You can return your online purchase for an exchange within 30 days to West Brothers online or in-store.
- We will refund items with manufacturing faults that are returned in their original packaging.
- We cannot exchange items that have been worn or damaged through wear and tear.
- You’ll need to send us your original invoice along with the item in its original packaging and condition.
When requesting an exchange please forward all information to email@example.com with as many details relating to your order as possible.
Orders sent back with no proof of purchase or your contact information cannot be processed.